Advice on data loss:
If you had a data loss do not panic! We are here to help you.
When important files are deleted or got lost, we suggest you doing according to the following steps:
- Open the recycle bin to see if files are listed there. If the files are listed there, congratulations, you may recover them directly.
Otherwise, you should go on the following steps;
- Shut down windows immediately and turn off the power of your PC;
If windows continue running on the hard disk, the virtual memory function may destroy data blocks of the deleted files.
- Connect the hard disk to another PC as a slave disk;
- Don't run any software on the drive, don't write any files to the drive, which may destroy data of the deleted files.
- Start the Easy Data Recovery software to scan the correct drive where the data of deleted files was on.
- You may try a "Quick Scan" to find and recover, if this does not work, you may also try a "Full Scan".
- If you still cannot get your files recovered, you should ask for higher level help from data recovery experts.
Under any conditions before a successful recovering, you should not write any data to the original drive which may destroy the deleted files' data blocks.